Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Love



           This will probably be the hardest thing I've ever written, because it's so hard to describe how I feel, especially when it's about someone I care about deeply.  (I actually started writing this a few days ago, but I keep having to come back and change and add things haha!) Words and pictures just aren't enough to really show how much I love them and care about them, but I'd like to try and show it anyway, the best way that I can!  With Thanksgiving right around the corner and the Holidays sneaking up on us so quickly, it really makes you start thinking about everyone you love.  I'd like to write this before the new year starts.  (I'm going to write another entry dedicated just to family, but I'm waiting on a few surprises before I do so!  ;) )  This entry is for Dray.  <3
                                             

           

         Dray and I were actually friends for about a year or so before we dated.  (We actually went to our senior homecoming and prom together, just not as each other's dates haha!)  When we did get together, we dated on and off for a while before we were officially in a relationship.  And now we've been together for two years.  :)  We have both always been the type of people that wanted to be in a long term relationship.  A lot of our morals, views, and priorities are very much the same, which makes it so easy for us to be together and stay together for so long.  I've never met a guy who was so easy to communicate with.  We talk about everything, and we can have discussions instead of fights when we have issues.  Like all couples, we still argue, but we are able to do it without yelling or lying and hiding things.  It's amazing to feel so secure in a relationship.  The beginning of our relationship was pretty complicated, and some things still are, but they are minor compared to the beginning. I feel like if we got through those bigger problems, we can get through anything.                                                                                          
 





We're opposites in some ways, but very much the same in others.  I think we have both rubbed off on each other in one way or another.  He has helped me see reality more clearly, and I have helped him see the fun in life!  We balance each other out with our differences.  Although he absolutely hated dancing and even just mentioning the word 'dance' before we met, he has danced with me countless times and he secretly loves it.  ;)           
                                

                                             
         He didn't consider himself an animal person or an animal lover in any way before he met me either...
                                     

                          

 

    And he would definitely say that he wasn't a cat person.  (but he totally loves cats!)  ;D                                               


    BUT in return, he has gotten me to do and enjoy some of the things he loves also!

Such as... video games!

                             


      ....and jokes!
                                  



             As you can probably tell, we both already loved dressing up, whether that be for Halloween, the Renaissance Festival, a photo shoot, or just for fun!
                              
    Three years at the annual Greenville Zombie Awakening 2011-2013
                                       
     Renaissance Festival and Halloween last year! 


                      We started out as friends and so much has changed in two years!

     
 

We now have a snake family together, Dray has become my second shooter for weddings and other photo sessions, we've grown and learned so much, and now we're about to start traveling the country.  We're taking our first steps towards our careers and our life together.  It's amazing how much we have both accomplished, both on our own, and with each other, in our lives and our relationship.  I didn't think I could find another person who shared my love of accomplishment, hatred of humanity, passion for snakes, joy of dressing up, the desire for commitment, love, and honesty, and so many more things!
                         




            
                     
                                                
                                      
                                                 
                                            





                                             


There is SO much more that I want to write and so many photos that I want to post, but I was hoping to try and keep this somewhat short and sweet, haha!

I love you, Dray!  <3















No comments:

Post a Comment